Wireless Internet Instructions
Columbia College Wireless Internet Access Instructions.
1. You must still abide with the computer usage guidelines to use the wireless internet access.
2. Make sure you have the following minimum requirements:
- Any device that supports WIFI connection. (Laptops, Netbooks, Smartphones, etc.)
- A Columbia College user account
3. Connect to "columbiacollege" wireless network with your device.
4. Open up you internet browser (Internet explorer, Fire Fox, Safari, Opera, etc.) and the Columbia College login screen should load. Enter your user name and password. Upon successful login, you should be able to access wireless connection.