How to Apply
You may submit your application in person or apply online.
- In Person
- Contact us by phone at +1 604 683 8360 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment with an admissions officer. An admissions officer can also help you with any questions you have before you apply.
- Complete the online application.
Pay the application fee of $200 (https://www.flywire.com/pay/columbiacollege). The following documents should be submitted:
- Transcripts of the most recent school results
- Passport-sized photo
- Copy of passport personal information page
- Standard English test (IELTS, TOEFL, etc) results if available
Unless you are applying through one of our authorized representatives, original copies or notarized copies of the above documents are required for the purpose of admission to Columbia College. The College processes applications upon receipt and issues a letter of acceptance to successful applicants within two week or less.
Please ensure you have a valid study permit.
Successful overseas applicants should present their letter of acceptance to the nearest Canadian High Commission, Embassy, or Consulate as part of the application for a Study Permit to study in Canada. Applicants should allow adequate time for processing of the Permit.
Study Permits may not be required for ESL-only programs of less than or equal to six months duration.
Payment of Fees
On receipt of the letter of acceptance, overseas students are required to prepay a tuition deposit of
For more detailed information please see Calendar.
All written inquiries relating to admission should be sent to:
Admissions, Columbia College
438 Terminal Avenue
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada, V6A 0C1
E-mail inquiries may be made at: email@example.com
Local inquirers should telephone +1 604 683 8360 and arrange to speak to an Admissions Officer.
Have Questions ?
Visit our FAQs page, or;
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1 604 683 8360, Weekdays, 9 am to 5 pm.