How to Apply
You may submit your application in person or apply online, by email, fax, or post.
- In Person
- Contact us by phone at +1 604 683 8360 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment with an admissions officer. An admissions officer can also help you with any questions you have before you apply.
- Complete the online application.
- By Email
- Scan required documents to email@example.com. Please note that, unless you are applying through one of our authorized representatives, you will still need to send us paper original or certified copies of your academic transcripts before your application is processed.
- By Fax
- Fax required documents to Columbia College at +1 604 682 7191. You will still need to send us paper original or certified copies of your academic transcripts before your application is processed.
- By Post
- Complete the application form and mail the required items to Columbia College.
Forward the completed Application Form, enclosing an application fee of $150.00 (this amount includes all testing fees), or apply online. The following documents should be submitted:
- Transcripts of the most recent school results
- Passport-sized photo
- Copy of passport personal information page
- Standard English test (IELTS, TOEFL, etc) results if available
Original copies or notarized copies of the above documents are required for the purpose of admission to Columbia College. The College processes applications upon receipt and issues a letter of acceptance to successful applicants within two week or less.
Please ensure you have a valid study permit.
Successful overseas applicants should present their letter of acceptance to the nearest Canadian High Commission, Embassy, or Consulate as part of the application for a Study Permit to study in Canada. Applicants should allow adequate time for processing of the Permit.
It is not possible to obtain a Study Permit while in Canada, nor is it possible to exchange a Temporary Visitor Permit for a Study Permit. The application must be made from outside Canada.
Study Permits may not be required for ESL-only programs of less than or equal to six months duration.
As enrollment is limited, a tuition fee deposit may be required to guarantee a place for future semesters. All applicants should read the College Refund Policy in the Calendar.
Payment of Fees
On receipt of the letter of acceptance, overseas students are required to prepay a tuition deposit of
For more detailed information please see Calendar.
All written inquiries relating to admission should be sent to:
Admissions, Columbia College
438 Terminal Avenue
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada, V6A 0C1
E-mail inquiries may be made at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Local inquirers should telephone +1 604 683 8360 and arrange to speak to an Admissions Officer.
Have Questions ?
Visit our FAQs page, or;
Contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at +1 604 683 8360, Weekdays, 9 am to 5 pm.