Columbia Safe is a multi-functional safety, support and information app to further supplement and expand our student and staff supports on the campus.
This app includes:
- Friend Walk - a tool that will help your friends and family to ensure you get too and from school, work and other events safely.
- Emergency contacts to reach campus Security, 911 and the VPD in the case of emergency and non-emergency events
- Mental, physical and sexual health resources, as well as appointment booking for Student Advising
- Push notifications in the event of severe weather closures or emergencies to provide instant information to all app users about the nature of an on-campus emergency, whether you are on- or off-campus. These text messages will not be charged to the recipient.
- Self check-in, in the event of an emergency to let the College know if you're okay or need help.
- Live scrolling of the Student Services twitter feed to keep you up to date on information regarding a wide range of issues.
If you have any questions, please contact SSA@columbiacollege.ca for further information. We encourage everyone to download the app and take some time to explore it.