Welcome to Columbia College Library
The Library's central mission is service to students. Our goal is to provide collections, services and space that provide the best learning experience for students. Whether you plan to go on to higher studies or to begin your career, we aim to give you the foundation needed to achieve your goals. The Library staff are all here to help you.
We offer the following services to Columbia College students, faculty and staff:
- in-person research and citation help
- online chat help through AskAway
- books, ebooks, and magazines for loan
- online databases
- online course and research guides
- assistance using computers in the library, formatting papers, and printing
- 3-hour textbook loans
- classroom instruction (avoiding plagiarism; how to cite; or assignment-based research practice)
- library tours
- 3-hour loans of special materials (device chargers; drafting boards)
You'll notice some changes happening in the Library as we move books and furniture around. We are working on improving our collection and space to serve you better. Let us know if you have ideas about ways the library can improve our services to you.