Courses numbered 100 and above are university courses. Semester credits are indicated in brackets to the right of the course.
Grade 11 – 12 Foundation Courses
Courses numbered 10, 11 or 12 are Grade 10, Grade 11 or Grade 12 level.
- The following provincial exams can be written at Columbia College: English 10, Math 10, Science 10, Social Studies 11, Communications 12 and English 12. For more information on provincial exams see the calendar.
- Not all courses listed are offered in every semester.
- An offered course may be cancelled if there is insufficient enrollment.
- All courses have English prerequisites and new students should be aware that course selection is subject to their Language and Writing Assessment test results.
- Course selection must be done with the assistance of a counsellor or program advisor
- A minimum grade of C is required in all pre-requisite courses unless otherwise stated.
Academic ESL and General ESL Courses
English courses numbered 094 – 097 are for Academic ESL and General ESL.