Job Openings, Career Fairs and Networking Events
Strategic Aviation is Hiring
Strategic Aviation is an emerging company offering a rapidly-broadening range of passenger, cargo and ground support services to Canadian businesses centered around aviation. Strategic Aviation is the largest Canadian owned ground handling company in the world.
Field Operation roles available:
- Ground Service Agents (Starting at $15/hr)
- Cabin Cleaning Agents (Starting at $13.50/hr)
- Customer Service Agents
- Passenger Assistance Agents
What Strategic Aviation offers to employees:
- A competitive wage with an increase after probation of 3 months
- Dental / Medical benefits for full-time employees
- Flight benefits
- Advancement Opportunities
Anika Youth Services Hiring Part-Time Residential Youth Workers
Anika Youth Services is a home-like environment where staff collaborate with professionals in the community to create a strength based plan that will meet the individual needs of the youth. These plans will enable the youth to develop the skills needed to be successful in the community. These include creating opportunities for positive social interactions and improving relationships with natural support systems, encouraging educational and/or vocational training, teaching life skills, increasing coping strategies needed for emotional/behavioural regulation, address any health related needs, and foster identity, cultural, and religious exploration.
- Demonstrates strong relational skills when building rapport with hard to reach youth
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of the dynamics of working with at risk multi barrier youth
- Competent in conveying oral and written information to appropriate professionals
- Skillful in maintaining professional conduct with youths care team & coworkers
- Ability to assist and assess in times of crisis & capable of diffusing conflict situations
- Skillful in problem solving and being solution focused in times of crisis
- Ability to take initiative in client planning
- Competent in understanding cultural diversity
Visit Anika Youth Services career page for more information.
Email resume to [email protected] if interested.
Work with the City of Surrey!
Interested in paid or volunteer opportunities with the City of Surrey? The City of Surrey staff will talk about the hiring processes, what they’re looking for in candidates, and answer your questions about working/volunteering with the City. This is a great chance to meet the staff face to face.
Date / Time: July 23rd, 11:00am
Location: Surrey City Hall, 13450 104 Ave, Surrey, BC
Click here to register for the event.
Gain valuable experience, learn new skills and grow your career doing meaningful work with one of BC’s Top Employers.
The City of Surrey is looking to fill a variety of opportunities including the following areas:
• Engineering Operations
• Parks, including Operations, and Park Play
• Day Camps
• Property taxes
Visit the City of Surrey’s website for more information.
PICS Mega Job Fair Surrey 2019
An acclaimed event hosted by PICS, the Mega Job Fair is the perfect platform for employers and job seekers to connect. The fair has been taking place in Surrey since 2005 and has continuously brought together organizations and businesses from diverse industries and sectors. Numerous exhibitors and thousands of visitors attend each year, making this event highly successful and beneficial for all those who attend. The purpose of the job fair is to reduce the stress and pressures both employers and job seekers face when job searching, recruiting and networking.
The Mega job fair is the place where all your employment needs will be met – all under one roof! We look forward to seeing you in Surrey, as always with the mission of uniting talent with opportunity.
Date / Time: Thursday, August 8, 10:00am to 3:30pm
Location: North Surrey Recreation Centre, 100275 City Pkwy, Surrey, BC
Register on Eventbrite if interested in attending.
TECH TALENT DAY: Find your Dream Tech Job
BC’s top tech companies are looking for developers, QAs, data analysts, UX/UI designers, IT and DevOps engineers, and project managers! Don’t miss out on this chance to meet recruiters and technical reps from Vancouver’s best companies face-to-face, learn about new opportunities, and build a strong connection to continue the conversation later!
Date / Time: Tuesday, August 27, 5:00pm – 7:30pm
Location: Roundhouse Community Arts & Recreation Centre, 181 Roundhouse Mews, Vancouver, BC
Register on Eventbrite; tickets range from $7.50 to $15