Experienced counselors assist you with program and course selection prior to and during each semester’s registration. They also assist you with career planning and university selection. Typically, a student meets with a counselor on a one-to-one basis and a study plan is worked out. A counselor will fill in a course planning form in which the courses appropriate to your intended major are filled in and an appointment date set for registration.
Canada Immigration officials look to the College for advice and recommendations when students apply to renew their Study Permits or when they depart and re-enter the country.
Meet with an academic advisor
- Drop in to the Student Services office – appointments made on a first come, first served basis.
- Book an appointment online. Log into the Supersass Appointments System
Supersass Appointments System
We have a new system for scheduling appointments, and when you make an appointment for the first time, you will have to set up a new user account
- Click on any white box to make an appointment
- if there are no white boxes to choose from, there are no appointments available.
- if you would like to meet a specific Counselor, you can pick their name from the list in the top right hand corner
- Students are allowed to book one appointment. Please do not make an appointment when you have a class, and make sure that you do not miss your appointment, as you will have to wait for a new one
Our counselors are available to help you get the most out of your time at Columbia College. Do you need help with your study skills, taking notes or how to be punctual for an 8 am class? Counselors can provide guidance.
In addition, when a student experiences personal issues such as loneliness, homesickness, depression, relationship problems or inability to concentrate in class, counselors can help or make a referral to specialist services.
In addition to tutoring hours provided by individual instructors, the Tutorial Centre offers assistance to students in their course work and beyond, including individual tutoring sessions in English, Mathematics and Economics. Students can book one- or two half-hour appointments per week with their tutors without charge, and have access to the Centre’s audio, visual and multimedia equipment for their learning needs.
Economics (Tashfia Roubayet)
Thurs - Sat, 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
English (Amy Logan)
Mon - Fri, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
English (Kyla Drzazgowski)
Mon, 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Fri, 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Sat, 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Mathematics (Fred Tabarsi)
Mon - Fri, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
To book an appointment with a Tutor, click the button below.