- This event has passed.
Bannock Contest | Indigenous Reconciliation Week
September 27 - October 1
When: All week of Sep 27 to Oct 1, 2021
Where: In your own home
Event Host: Library Staff
Pick up a free bannock starter kit at the lobby or the library!
Try your hand at making this traditional aboriginal fried bread at home and send us a pic. Each student who enters is eligible to win prizes.
What we do:
- Provide a free bannock starter kit, instructions and a video tutorial.
- Announce winners on Oct 1 at the Truth & Reconciliation Event.
- Library printing cards
- Gift bags with books, a lanyard and chocolates
- Grand prize: Lunch with Principal Robin
What you do:
- Follow the instructions to learn how to make this traditional Indigenous food.
- Use the video tutorial to help.
- Snap a picture of yourself with your bannock and email it to [email protected] to be entered for a prize.
- Note: Submissions will be posted to the Columbia College Instagram.