Columbia College’s experienced academic advisors assist you with program and course selection prior to and during each semester’s registration. They can also assist you with personal issues, career planning and university selection. Typically, a student meets with an academic advisor on a one-to-one basis and a study plan is worked out. An academic advisor will help you to complete a course planning form in which the courses appropriate to your intended major are filled in and an appointment date set for registration.
Book an appointment with an Academic Advisor!
- Drop in to the Student Services office (Room 211) at the Main Campus. Students who drop in are seen on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that there may be a long wait during busy periods – your patience is appreciated at these times. OR
- Book an appointment online.
Before you see an academic advisor, you must:
- Pick up the Semester Timetable (available online, in Student Services, or at Main Reception)
- Pick up a Degree Audit Form for your chosen program (available online or in Student Services)
- Fill in the top 2 lines of your Course Planning Form (available in Student Services when you arrive for your appointment)
- Read the Course Descriptions.