To apply for the Laptop Assistance Program, you must be a continuing student, and you must complete this form once you have purchased the laptop. We recommend that you read the form carefully to ensure that you understand all of the conditions. Up to a $600 credit will be applied to your College account for the Summer 2020 semester, given proof of purchase (a receipt, proof of payment, details of laptop specifications meeting College requirements and a photo of the serial number). The purchase must be made between April 1st, 2020 and June 12, 2020, and must be purchased using Canadian currency from a Canadian retailer (such as: Amazon.ca, Best Buy, London Drugs, Staples, The Source, etc.). Please submit this form by 5pm, June 12, 2020.
- Operating System: Windows 10 or above (Not eligible: Windows 10S)*
- Minimum Memory: 8GB Memory
- Minimum Storage: 500GB internal mechanical hard drive or at least 256GB internal Solid-state drive
- Recommended Processor (CPU): Intel i5 and higher or AMD Ryzen 5 Processor and higher
- The laptop must have a camera and microphone
- Chromebooks, Android tablets, Apple computers and iPads and non-Windows tablets are not eligible for credit under the Laptop Assistance Program
If you have any questions, please e-mail [email protected].
Applications are now closed.