This form is for students who are completing their Associate Degree in April 2024 and are planning to apply for the Post Graduation Work Permit. If you are ordering a replacement certificate, please email the Admin department at [email protected].
For your Associate Degree, only this form is required to be completed and you do NOT need to fill out any other forms.
Please read these FAQs carefully.
1. When will I receive my Associate Degree documents?
Your documents (Transcript & Letter) will be ready on May 13th, 2024. If your study permit expires on April 30th, it will be ready on April 26th, 2024.
2. How do I receive my documents?
- Completion Letter – It will be sent to your CC email.
- Transcript – It will be sent to your CC email.
- Certificate – It will be mailed to your home address after May 24th. You can change the address until May 13th. If you need to make any changes, please email me at [email protected]
3. Can I receive my documents earlier?
Please note that there is NO express service for this request. We would like to emphasize that documents release will NOT be available prior to the setup day. It is highly advisable to plan your work schedule and travel plans accordingly.
4. What are the Associate Degree documents?
The documents include your letter, transcript and certificate. Please read #2 for details.
5. My study permit will be expiring on April 30th. Can I receive my documents earlier?
Yes, your documents will be ready on April 26th. If your study permit expires in February or March 2024, your documents will be ready on May 13th, 2024.
6. Who should I contact if I have questions about my associate degree?
Please email Sean at [email protected] and refrain from sending the same questions to different people.
Associate Degree Documents Request Form