This form is for students who are completing their Associate Degree in April 2023 and are planning to apply for the Post Graduation Work Permit. If you are ordering a replacement certificate, please email the Admin department at [email protected].
For your Associate Degree, only this form is required to be completed and you do NOT need to fill out any other forms.
Please read these FAQs carefully.
1. When will I receive my Associate Degree documents?
Your documents (Transcript & Letter) will be ready on May 15th. If your study permit expires on April 30th, it will be ready on April 27th.
2. How do I receive my documents?
- Completion Letter — It will be sent to your CC email.
- Transcript — It will be sent to your CC email.
- Certificate — You are required to pick it up. It will be ready by May 30thand you will be informed by CC email. Please note that mailing service is not available.
3. Can I receive my documents earlier?
Please note that there is no express service for this request.
4. What are the Associate Degree documents?
The documents include your letter, transcript and certificate. Please read #2 for details.
5. My study permit will be expiring on April 30th. Can I receive my documents earlier?
Yes, your documents will be ready on April 27th. If your study permit expires in February or March, your documents will be ready on May 15th.
Associate Degree Documents Request Form