Associate Degree Audit Forms
Attention: All students planning to complete an Associate Degree
Make sure you have done a Degree Audit (i.e. a checklist of the requirements). A paper copy of the checklist can be found on the wall in Student Services (Room 211).
Common mistakes to avoid:
- Registering in too many courses for a category (e.g. too many Arts courses): These courses become redundant, and cannot be counted towards your Associate Degree. This is a waste of your time and money.
- Not registering in Pre-requisite courses first: Most Second year courses have pre-requisites that must be completed first.
- Postponing English 099 or 100 too long if you have not received a “C”: You may find that you have to stay 1 extra semester to complete the 6 credits that are required.
- Postponing Math Science requirements too long for AD Arts (e.g.: a Lab course which meets 3 days a week)
- Not understanding precluded credits (e.g. Math 100 and Math 110 count only as 1 course – 3 credits; Math 111 and Math 113 also count as 1 course towards an Associate Degree)
- Not having a cumulative GPA of 2.0: You may have to repeat a course to improve cum GPA. A cumulative GPA of 1.98 will not get you an Associate Degree.
See a counsellor for a degree audit if you have any questions. It may prevent you from facing problems in the future.
- Business Concentration
- Communication Concentration
- Economics Concentration
- International Studies Concentration
- Political Science Concentration
- Psychology Concentration
Media Release Form (Under 19)
Media Release Form (Over 19)
General Waiver and Release of Liability
Specific Waiver and Release of Liability (for each individual activity in which the student chooses to participate)