- This event has passed.
International Young Professional Series Episode 2
June 18 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
INTERNATIONAL YOUNG PROFESSIONAL SERIES
Are you interested in a career within the Business field? Come learn from and connect with former international students and Columbia College Alumni now employed as established young professionals across highly recognized companies such as KPMG, Best Buy, MNP, and Seaspan.
What you can expect:
- Experience sharing, thoughtful conversations, and tips and tricks from former international students and CC alumni who know what the business career journey is like
- Learn about business professions such as Financial Analyst, Business Specialist, Human Resources and Tax Consultant
- Discuss business-related topic areas such as marketing, e-commerce, accounting, entrepreneurship and recruitment
- Networking opportunities. Meet established young professionals and gain insight into the business field
- Time for questions and answers from the audience
Episode 2 featuring Pat Chaisang:
Pat Chaisang, Business Specialist at Best Buy and Founder of EMPOWER International Students
Pat is an activator who is passionate in turning ideas into reality and driving results for global technology companies.
By day, Pat helps top brands connect with their qualified customers via website-monetization program at Best Buy Canada, providing digital solutions that convert!
By night, she is a social enterprise founder, scaling up EMPOWER International Students. The community helps empower international students in their career development and provides support system that students need to jump start their career in a new country. She has scaled the community to over 1,000 members and a strong team of 7!