- This event has passed.
International Young Professional Series Episode 3
June 25, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm PDT
INTERNATIONAL YOUNG PROFESSIONAL SERIES
Are you interested in a career within the Business field? Come learn from and connect with former international students and Columbia College Alumni now employed as established young professionals across highly recognized companies such as KPMG, Best Buy, MNP, and Seaspan.
What you can expect:
- Experience sharing, thoughtful conversations, and tips and tricks from former international students and CC alumni who know what the business career journey is like
- Learn about business professions such as Financial Analyst, Business Specialist, Human Resources and Tax Consultant
- Discuss business-related topic areas such as marketing, e-commerce, accounting, entrepreneurship and recruitment
- Networking opportunities. Meet established young professionals and gain insight into the business field
- Time for questions and answers from the audience
Episode 3 featuring Mardiana Sekaramadhani:
Mardiana Sekaramadhani, Recruitment Analyst at MNP
I am an avid keener in making the world a better place through connecting the right talents to the right opportunity. I am a dynamic full-cycle recruiter with experience working in various industries, including, accounting, insurance, construction, manufacturing, agriculture, crown corporations, logistics, post-secondary, not for profit, first-nations and technology. Empowering individuals to meet their career goals is what I found the most rewarding aspect of my career.
Having experience working in both settings, internal recruitment and third-party agency, I bring strong relationship building and project management skills to the table. I thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment as I am motivated through challenging situations where I can continuously learn how to become a better recruiter. I possess critical thinking process with empathy for others to solve any potential issues.
I am a long-life learner and I believe that curiosity is what keeps us going in life. Besides sourcing resumes from LinkedIn or being on the phone with candidate and clients, you can see me in circuit-, spin-, pilates- and yoga classes or enjoying other outdoor activities in our Beautiful British Columbia. I strive to push myself to the limit as I sign up for BMO half-marathon next year.
Please contact our Career Advisor, Linus Leow, at [email protected] if you are interested in attending or if you have questions