- This event has passed.
International Young Professional Series Episode 4
July 2, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm PDT
INTERNATIONAL YOUNG PROFESSIONAL SERIES
Are you interested in a career within the Business field? Come learn from and connect with former international students and Columbia College Alumni now employed as established young professionals across highly recognized companies such as KPMG, Best Buy, MNP, and Seaspan.
What you can expect:
- Experience sharing, thoughtful conversations, and tips and tricks from former international students and CC alumni who know what the business career journey is like
- Learn about business professions such as Financial Analyst, Business Specialist, Human Resources and Tax Consultant
- Discuss business-related topic areas such as marketing, e-commerce, accounting, entrepreneurship and recruitment
- Networking opportunities. Meet established young professionals and gain insight into the business field
- Time for questions and answers from the audience
Episode 4 featuring Ramneet Brar:
Ramneet Brar, Senior Tax Consultant at KPMG
Ramneet Brar is a Senior Tax Consultant at KPMG LLP in Toronto. She came to Canada five years ago as an international student and navigated her way in the Canadian industry. She also creates content on LinkedIn to help international students with job search and networking opportunities.
Please contact our Career Advisor, Linus Leow, at [email protected] if you are interested in attending or if you have questions