Columbia College has partnered with Flywire to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make a payment from both accounts inside and outside of Canada.
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Pay from most countries and banks
- Pay by credit card
- Track payments from start to finish
- 24/7 multilingual customer support
How to Pay:
- Go to http://www.columbiacollege.flywire.com
- Select fees amount you want to pay
- Follow the instructions provided to send funds to Flywire
Flywire Customer Support Information:
- Chat live with an agent from the payment portal
- Email: [email protected]
- Web: https://www.flywire.com/contact/
Other Payment Methods
Tuition and homestay fees can be paid by international wire transfer from most countries directly to Columbia College’s bank account at TD Canada Trust. Wire transfer details are available upon request to [email protected]
Online Bill Payment
If you have a bank account at a Canadian financial institution, you can use this option to transfer funds from your account to Columbia College. To make a payment, log-in to on-line banking for your bank account and add “Columbia College-Tuition” or “Columbia College-Homestay” as a bill payee (or add both if you are making a tuition AND a homestay payment). Enter your student number as the invoice number and pay the bill. Columbia College will receive the payment on the next business day.
IMPORTANT: This option is available from Canadian bank accounts at Scotia Bank, the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC), Bank of Montreal (BMO), TD Canada Trust, and CIBC.