Whether you have a need or you want to help fill a need, there’s enough for everyone to eat!
The CC Community Cupboard is offering COBS Bread every Monday!
COBS Bread has been kindly donating a wide variety of fresh-baked bread, buns and pastries. If you need a snack, please enjoy any of the baked goods on the counter. Nutritional information can be found on the COBS website.
Guidelines for donations:
What kinds of food can be left in the fridge?
- Fresh whole produce
- Bread/baked goods (not previously opened)
- Grab-and-Go foods
- Pantry items (unopened canned, high-protein items such as fish, beans, lentils, and nut-butters)
- Commercially-prepared meals (must be made in a commercial kitchen and labelled). If you feel inclined to buy an extra boxed and labelled lunch and pay it forward, the fridge will happily receive!
We DO NOT accept:
- Expired food
- Rotting food
- Home-cooked food
- Opened packages of food
- Clothing or housewares
We are focusing on HEALTHY & HIGH NUTRIENT based foods
Here are some commonly needed items:
- Pasta and pasta sauce
- Frozen food (such as frozen ready meals)
- Canned meat (tuna, chicken, salmon)
- Canned vegetables (peas, corn, mushrooms)
- Canned soup
- Granola bars
- Milk alternatives
- Personal hygiene products