To be admissible to an academic program (University Transfer) or (High School Program) at Columbia College, you must:

  • Meet the College’s requirements for the program you are applying to.
  • Demonstrate English ability.
  • Be at least 15 years of age when starting at the College.

If you do not meet the minimum English language requirements for your program, you may, instead, register in a program combining academic studies with non-credit coursework in English or in the College’s English for Academic Purposes Program.