Immigration Letter Request Form

Study Permit Extension Letters: to extend the validity of your current Study Permit. It is recommended for you to apply for your Study Permit Extension at least 30-120 days before the expiry. 

Study Permit Amendment Letters: if there are any mistakes on your current Study Permit and you would like it to be amended.

Letter to Change Conditions on Study Permit: if you have switched from University Transfer to Associate Degree and would like to work off-campus.

High School and UPREP students should contact the front desk team at [email protected] for information about their SPEL.

Letter Request Form (Immigration)

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.